To our Box Hill Physiotherapy community,
The health and safety of our patients, our staff and the community remain our first priority throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are now in stage 4 restrictions and as per the current advice of the government and our governing body The Australian Physiotherapy Association, the following applies:
- 1. We are being encouraged to consult via “Telehealth” as able. If you believe your issue if of a nature that can be addressed over a video or “Zoom” call, then please let us know and we can set this up for you.
- We are also being encouraged to only see more “urgent” cases face-to-face in the clinic, so as to limit movement/travel amongst the community. Some examples of this would be:
- a patient with an episode of acute lower back pain seeking more urgent care
- a patient that is pre or post-surgery that has a referral from an orthopaedic surgeon/specialist to be having physiotherapy treatment
- if you have been referred from Fracture Clinic or an Emergency Department where Physiotherapy is currently unavailable.
We continue to undertake a range of provisions at the Clinic to ensure it is as clean and safe as possible, including:
- Spacing of appointments to ensure there are not too many people (clients and staff) within the premises at the one time.
- Temperature checks for ALL patients and staff that arrive for an appointment. Anybody that is shown to exhibit a high temperature will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- Regular sanitization and deep cleaning of all equipment and surfaces between each and every patient, undertaken by your treating pratitioner.
- Our premises is undergoing deep commericial cleaning on a regular basis during this time.
Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time, and if you wish to ask us any questions or need to book an appointment, please call us on 9899 5575 or visit our website at boxhillphysio.com.au.
The team at Box Hill Physio 🙂