Our Physiotherapists work with individuals pre or post injury. The main goal of physiotherapy is to assist in alleviating pain whilst restoring optimal function. In many cases, injury prevention is also a key focus.
We assess and treat a range of people from children, adolescents, adults and the elderly. Common conditions may include:
- Sports injuries
- Spinal pain (back pain and neck pain)
- Joint sprains
- Muscle and tendon injuries
- Post surgical rehabilitation (eg: joint replacements, reconstructions)
- Fractures and dislocations
- Arthritic conditions
- Children and adolescent conditions
- Women and men’s health (eg: prolapse, pelvic floor dysfunction)
- Pre and post natal conditions
After undertaking a thorough assessment, our physiotherapists will often provide manual therapy or exercise-based techniques. These may involve:
- Soft tissue release
- Joint mobilisation
- Dry needling
- Exercise rehabilitation programming aiming to target strength, motor control, proprioception and balance
Our physiotherapy consultations are claimable on-the-spot via HICAPS for those with the appropriate private health cover. You do not need a referral to have a consultation with one of our physiotherapists.
We accept all Medicare, Work Cover and TAC claims. Please note there is a small gap charge which can be determined by contacting us at the clinic.